The Ten P76 Commandments
Canberra and Districts Leyland P76 Club Newsletter September 2001
- 1. Thou shalt not store the P76 outdoors,especially near the ocean.
- 2. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbours P76 nor his/her garage, tools or workshop manuals.
- 3. Thy shalt not love thy P76 more than thy wife or husband: as much, but not more.
- 4. Thou shalt not read workshop manuals on company time, lest the company make it difficult to continue the car repayments.
- 5. thou shalt not despise thy neighbours Porsche, nor his Mercedes, nor even his 4WD.
- 6. Thou shalt not let thy sons or daughters marry during the holy days of the GMC400, Bathurst or Targa Tasmania.
- 7. Thou shalt not deceive thy partner into thinking that thou art taking them for a romantic Sunday drive, when indeed thou art going to look at another P76.
- 8. Thou shalt not buy thy spouse a trolley jack or a set of spanners for Christmas or Birthdays.
- 9. Thou shalt not tell thy spouse the entire cost of thy latest repair or restoration, at least not all at the same time.
- 10. Thou shalt not promise thy spouse a new addition to the house, and then use it to store thy P76 and spare parts.