New South Wales
2007 Muscle Car Masters
- The Muscle Car Masters Day at Eastern Creek was a great day.
- Great weather, great classic motor sport and great classic cars.
- The P76 brigade was supported by the NSW Owners Club and the ACT Club.
- Alex Shoobridge brought up his Peel-Me-A-Grape Exec, Jason brought his Crystal White Super and Hairy Lime Exec, Eric Rudd his Omega Navy Targa, Michael Nugent from Newcastle in his Ex Hal Moloney Silver/Grey Super, Greg Bryant in his custom aquamarine V8 and Shannon Wharton in his recently restored Chrysler Valiant Charger CL 360 V8 (not a P but he is our club secretary and its a very good example of the marque). Many Thanks to all for your help. Its amazing
- how many P76 experts there are out there these days.
- I learnt so many new things about the P76 on that day, oh , and the eye candy was very accommodating, no names - no lies.
Have you some pictures of your cars and want to share them with other enthusiast please contact the web editor