The Leyland P76 Council of Combined Delegates
Australian and New Zealand Clubs
Meet the Delegate Members
Leyland P76 Owners Club of NSW
Delegates for 2014
- Glenn Gray has been apart of the P76 movement since the early days and one of the early members of Leyland P76 Owners Club of NSW .
- He was also one of the founding members of the NSW P76 sporting car club and was involved with the blue and white race car, known as The Bazza mobile.
- Currently Glenn is overseeing the clubs Spare Parts Department, Glenn is the one of the clubs biggest assets.
- He is also the proud owner of the only ever Leyland P76 Mark II Prototype, which he is currently restoring.
- One of the newest faces involved in the P76 movement Andrew Griffith is no stranger to Performance cars.
- A fully qualified Motor Racing Mechanic Andrew has built cars for Greg Murphy, Mark Winterbottom and Formula One World Champion Sebastian Vettle.
- About to enter his 30's his number one goal is to ensure that current and future generations know the P76 story.
- Andrew is also a proud Targa Florio owner.
- NSW Classic Club
- NSW Country Club,
- Victorian Club,
- Western Australia Club,
- South Australian Club,
- Queensland Club and the
- New Zealand Club