Waz Nutmeg Targa
- Disassembly of electric Solara front seats, modification, to make seats look more like P76, painting of plastic parts, retrimming in new custom made "Antique Parchment" vinyl
- BMW cloth and reassembly plus retrimming back seat to match
- Plus all new insulation and new carpet plus new parcel shelf designed to accept 6x9 speakers and inertia reel seat belts and trimmed to match plus new roof insulation and roof lining and centre console retrim = $xx Errrrrrr
- This doesn't include my time modifying seat mounts to suit P76 (in case I want to switch back to originals) and wiring, etc.
- Trying to find someone to paint the car is a joke as now I'm told these P76's are fetching big money therefore paint job between $20 and $30k.
- Ciao 4 now
Waz is here helping to load the Brown Targa that he bought from John in Lismore
The Targa being shipped to Kincumber to Jason for the road worthy
The car sitting in Jason Workshop under wraps