Leyland P76 Owners U.K. 2004
Photos and reports of only UK Force 7 owner
This car was sold to New Zealand owner 2005
Dave Morton pictured with his Force 7 in London
- The only one in the world for sale. Prototype #1.
- Owned by me for 26 years, here in the UK.
- The other 9 cars are in Australia, this car was used by Lord Stokes, the boss of Leyland.
- Manufactured in 1974 by Leyland Australia. Leyland 4414cc V8 engine-3 speed auto.
- Nice clean car, current tax & test certificate. Stainless exhaust system.
- Only 30,700km from new. Featured in February edition of Classic & Sportscar.
- Details of the other Force7 cars & Leyland P76 Saloons on http://www.leylandp76.com Website of the Queensland P76 Owners Club Inc.
- Ready to drive away.
Dave Mortens Force Aug 2003
- From: "fred jobs"
- Hi Adrian
- I thought these photos might be handy for the clubs.
- David Mortons Blue Force 7V.
- They were taken in december in the shed he has for the car.
- It was raining outside so he didnt want to venture out.
- Anyway here they are.
- Damien Pearce
- +44 115 9245 831
- Dear Garth and Club Members,
- Just to let you know Classic and Sportscar magazine are doing an article on the P76-Force 7 and are test-driving the Force 7 on Thursday 12th June.
- I have been trying this morning Saturday to call several club members but only got an operator in Australia.
- I have just put the Force 7 back on to the road after 3 years and it was great to drive a real car again. I bought the Force 7 and Targa Florio with the profits on British Leyland's scrap and waste. I am getting information together including a letter from the Chairman of Austin Rover slanging me to a Member of Parliament. I exposed how Leyland imported parts from Honda and then sold them for scrap ( I bought them). UK taxpayers money wasted again. I must get this in the post in next 20 minutes, as the next post is Monday.
- Hope everything is fine with everyone
- Yours sincerely
- David Morton