- Andre here from Auckland. After much thought and heartbreak, I have decided to sell my P76.
- It would be really good if someone in the club or an associate is interested as I really want it to go to a very good home. It feels like Im selling my Grandma !
- A little about my car...purchased in the south island, I have had this car for almost 6 years.
- 1974 super V8 Auto in chrystal White with blue interior.
- It has had a $7000.00 complete motor rebuild with performance cam.(I have all receipts) It has a brand new set of extractors and a performance exhaust system built by V8 specialist on the north shore.
- Also , New original carpet, roof lining and rear upholstry.
- Brand new drilled performance brake discs and complete brake overhall...cost over $1800.00. The discs make a real difference from the standard affair.
- The car was completly repainted in Christchurch about three years ago (cost 4000.00).
- New shocks and extra heavy springs in the rear.
- Alpine cd player with a real nice set of JBL speakers front and rear.....
- I have over $20,000 of receipts for this car and most of the work is done. There is a small patch of rust that has surfaced under petrol cap, but I can have this fixed for purchaser.....
- The car has an electric fuel pump and 2x electric fans which keep her really cool, even in the crap Auckland traffic jams. I have all the original owners manual and workshop manual also.
- How much do you think I would get for this car ????? any suggestions would be really appreciated. I can be contacted on 09 8177417 or 021 647 321......The car has a personalised plate " U GIT "..I would like to hang on o this plate ,so would not be selling it with the car.....