Leyland P76 Owners 2005
Decals for P76
Reproduced P76 Decals and Stickers
Supplied by Victorian and Tassmania Owners Club by Nick
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005
Revisited Dec 2017
- The set of 5 decals are now available.
- Photos are .
- 1/ You get the "Buyer Protection Plan" double sided Windscreen decal
- 2/ "I'm Driving the Car of the Year" Rear Window decal
- 3/ "OK Panel paint OK " Quality Engine bay decal
- 4/ "Radiator warning" Chrome decal
- 5/ "Power Discs" Auto Brake pedal decal
(From a used car)
Group of the decals
- Costs will be as follows
- 1 set $35.00 each Plus Postage
- 3 to 9 sets $30.00 each/set Plus Postage
- 10 sets $30.00 each/set with Free Overnight airbag to your adress
- Correct placement letter and measurements are included with each set but as I have seen assembly line workers sometimes put these where they liked.
- I have used orignal decal measurements that were on 2 of my cars from new.
- Payment methods.
- The quickest and safest way is a direct deposit into my Bank accountCommonwealth BSB 06 7000 ACC no 00685400 Nick Kounelis.
- I will accept personal cheques made out to me but there will be a
- delay while the funds are cleared. Club cheques welcome!
- On direct deposits via Net banking just put your name or send me an
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a quick email giving the netbank recepit number, then I will send the decals that day.
- I have printed up 50 sets of each but my payment up front for these means that i have the negative images so can arrange for more in the future.
- Thanks to people like Hal Moloney, James Mentiplay and David Walters for accurate measurements and assistance in this reproduction.
- These items should help finalise the restoration of many cars to "As left the Factory" state, and I am extremely pleased with the artwork and quality.
- Regards Nick Kounelis (Pvt) or Nick Kounelis Work