Leyland Force 7 Owners 2006
Force 7V udpate
Force 7 Homepage
- From: "Lou Muratore"
- To: email@example.com
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Force 7V udpate
- Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 08:02:45 +1000
- Interesting pics you've dug up.
- On your site ...
- The picture of the little girl in the back of the Green Force 7V is my daughter, Angela.
- The picture was shot in Easter 1995 at the P76 convention in Rosebud Victoria.
- The car is my brother Richard's and I had just finished rewiring and registering it.
- Since then it has been fully restored to original condition.
- The picture above it (BAB/white Force 7V) is my one which is now about 99.99999% complete after a complete and total dismantling and restoration. This job has taken 3 years.
- I purchased the car in 1991 in SA. Since then I have tracked down full ownership history back to Hans who bought it at the Leyland Force 7V Auction in Sept 1975.
- The pic above (NVG/white) was shot on a wet day at Springvale Leyland in Victoria on the way home to Sydney.
- You might be interested to know that the other green Force (the 4 speed, my brother's is an auto) is currently being restored by its owner, Harry.
- He's had in storage for years, til recently, and I think its just been reregistered. The car is in Greece
- Also David who owns the blue Force in Nottingham in England has the car up for sale. Last time I saw it, it was in good nick but brake booster had problems. David also has an ON Targa Florio.
- Joe still has the HOR/black in Sydney. That's the one that was used in the Hahn beer ad'.
- Don't see much of Dave now, owner of the other yellow one but he's still out there somewhere.
- Anyhow nice to see pics of these fine Aussie cars on the net.
- Waz Warrewyk